Tuesday 26 May 2020

Source photos for the Degree show

Featured below are the primary source photos I took in August and September last year that are the basis of my final pieces of work for this Degree.
This is Flak Battery Fiemel, near the village of Termunten in the Netherlands, I took this in August 2019

This is the shot I worked on as a final piece.

This is the Flak stand and ammunition bunker seen from the top of the sea Dyke.

This is Cuckmere Haven on the South Coast of the UK. My Maternal Grandparents lived near here until 2000, when my Grandmother moved to a home in Kew near my Mum's flat.

Tank stoppers at Cuckmere, I used a cropped version of this picture as a basis for one of my first paintings in October.





All of the above pictures were taken in September at Cuckmere Haven.

The following Pictures were all (with one exception) taken at Pevensey Castle in September last year. 







The photos featured above were all referenced in some way in my subsequent paintings, that are featured below.


No comments:

Post a Comment